PADI Open Water Diver
Your Passport To The Underwater World!
Become A Qualified Scuba Diver - Over 80% Of New Divers Worldwide Qualify With This Course
PADI Open Water Diver Course
Buy Your Course Online here!:
The PADI Open water course is the most popular diving qualification in the world, with over half of all new divers choosing to learn the PADI way.
This entry level qualification enables you to dive with a buddy to 18m, and is accepted all over the world
The course comprises five pool sessions (can be done in less sessions depending on ability), four open water dives (conducted at Capernwray Dive Centre near Carnforth and also five knowledge reviews, two quick quizzes and a final exam. The exam and the quizzes are multiple-choice, and all learning can be done at your own pace at home, as all necessary course materials are included in the course price.
All PADI courses are performance rather than time based, and can be completed on a schedule to suit you, the customer.
* Small training groups guaranteed
* Includes all equipment hire & tuition
* Includes all 'crewpack' learning material and final certification fees (rrp £110)
* Personal Mask & Snorkel Set Option
* 5-6 ‘confined water’ pool sessions
* 4 ‘open water’ dives
* Typically over 20 hours training
* Full PADI Open Water certification upon completion – accepted at over 4500 dive centres worldwide
* Cost £425 * Special On-Line Discount Offer For This
Month - £399 on line enquiry offer – including Open Water ‘Crewpack’ training materials
*(does not include entry into Capernwray Dive Site for Open Water dives)
View Our PADI eLearning Open Water Course